Shri Krishan Institute of Engineering and Technology was established in 1997 under the aegis of Shri Krishan Educational TRUST, Kurukshetra with a mission of imparting QUALITY engineering Education in various disciplines of Engineering & Technology for the welfare of Technical and Social Community. The Institute is conveniently located in the holy land of Mahabharat, Kurukshetra on its self-sustained beautiful campus of 23 acres amidst lush green surroundings. The Institute since its inception has been growing in strength and importance with the years, and has become established as one of the premier engineering education institute of the country. The institute’s strategic plan, since its very establishment, has moved forward on the principle that an intellectually stimulating environment and a lively, engaging campus life will attract outstanding students and help them realize their fullest potential. With an aim to give students an extraordinary engineering experience, this principle has always influenced our academic, residential & co-curricular planning.
The engineering profession produces much of the world which we live in. from buildings to automobiles, from roads to television, from spacecraft to electricity supply, and from clean water supplies to computers, the results of engineering are everywhere. At SKIET, we believe it’s just as important to nature the creative side of engineering. After all, engineers are the problem-solvers who, behind the scenes, make the world run. As the engineering profession grows more inventive and entrepreneurial, we teach our students to make the most of both hands-on experience and their own problem solving flair.
Courses @ SKIET
- B.Tech – Computer Science
- B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech – Elect. & Communication
- B.Tech – Civil Engineering
- B.Tech – Electrical Engineering*
- M.Tech – Computer Engg.*
- M.Tech – Mechanical Engg.*
- M.Tech – Civil Engg.*
- M.Tech – Electronics & Comm. Engg.*
Diploma in Engineering
Areas of specialization
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Civil Engineering*
- Class Rooms
- Hostel Facility
- Computer Center
- Sports Facility
- Medical Facility
- Staff Quarters
- Transport Facility
All admissions to the institute are governed by the rules and regulations issued by The State Government / AICTE / Affiliating University from time to time. Candidates are required to report to the institute on the specified date(s) with the admit card issued by Haryana State Counseling Society (HSCS). The institute will get the following formalities completed before the admission :-
- Verification of admit card through website
- Filling-up the institute admission form.
- Checking the original documents/certificates & submission of three sets of each certificate duly attested to the institute.
- Supplying six copies of the latest colored passport size photograph by each candidate.
- Depositing the prescribed fee and other charges. And after this, the candidates will be issued Letter of Admission.
The admissions at the Institute level will be made as per instructions issued by The State Government / AICTE / Affiliating University and will be required to follow the same procedure as indicated above. Similarly, the students admitted under LEET will also follow above procedure for admission.