The Journey of East Point began with East Point School at Kalyan Nagar in Bangalore, which was founded in the year 1998 by MG Charitable Trust. In the year 1999, East Point Group of Institutions was formally established with the addition of East Point College of Engineering and Technology, Bangalore.
Under the leadership of Sri S. M. Venkatpathi, a successful entrepreneur and a passionate philanthropist, East Point has gone from strength to strength to become one of the preferred colleges in Bangalore.
East Point Engineering College Bangalore provides boarding for both boys and girls in separate hostels. The hostels are equipped with generators, water heaters, water coolers, recreation centres and cooperative stores. The internet and communication centre at the hostels provides round the clock access to the internet.
- Electronics and Communications
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering (B.E.)
- Computer Science and Engineering (B.E.)
- Information Science and Engineering (B.E.)
- Mechanical Engineering (B.E.)
- Civil Engineering (B.E.)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm.)
- Bachelor of Business Management (BBM)
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)
- M.Tech. in VLSI Design and Embedded System
- M.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering
- M.Tech. in Software Engineering
- M.Tech. in Product Design and Manufacturing
- M.Tech. in Thermal Power Engineering
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- M.Pharm. in Pharmacology
- M.Pharm. in Pharmaceutics
Students at East Point graduate to work at some of the biggest Multi National Corporations of the world. The education and exposure here preps them for a lucrative career in fields of their education. Over the years, the placements at East Point have become excellent. Besides the regular curriculum, the students also undergo a grooming process from the time of their admittance. This prepares them to handle the pressures of an interview by communicating effectively. The training process covers communication skills, inter-personal and intra-personal skills, listening skills, interviewing techniques, team building and leadership skills, conflict resolution, problem solving and decision making.
East Point College of Engineering & Technology Fee Structure and admission Procedure:
Minimum Eligibility for EPCET Admission: A good pass in the pre-university or XII standard or equivalent examination recognized by the university. However the candidate shall have secured 45% marks in the aggregate with Physics and mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects, namely, Chemistry, Bio-Technology, Computer Science, Biology and Electronics. For SC/ST and OBC candidates : Minimum marks for the SC/ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka in optional subjects is 40% provided that the candidate shall have studied and passed English as one of the subjects