The history of BMS Institutions dates back to the year 1946.
BMS College of Engineering was established in the year 1946 in Bangalore, followed by the later BMS Evening College of Engineering was established. Keeping the growing demand for the technical education and keeping in view the noble objectives of furthering the cause of higher education cherished by the founders of the BMS Educational Trust, BMS Institute of Technology was started in the year 2002 at Yelahanka, Doddaballapura Main Road, Bangalore.
BMSIT has successfully completed 13 years and it is a matter of great pride that the BMS Institute of Technology is recognized as one of the top colleges in the state of Karnataka.
We are proud to inform you that our college has provided successful placements for all the Seven batches of students passed out till date.
University rank holders, national level projects, research endeavours, laurels in sports and high ranking in educational institution lists already manifest the journey that BMSIT has embarked upon.
BMS family of institutions has well settled Alumni across the globe and is part of global network – Melton Foundation.
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Tele Communications
- Information Science Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Master of Computer Application
- MTech in Computer Science & Engineering
- MTech in Machine Design under Mechanical Engineering
- First Aid Cum Sick Room
- The campus is wifi enabled with 24×7 access to Internet
- Cafeteria and Coffee shop with subsidised menu
- Well connected campus transit, both via college buses and BMTC