A B SHETTY MEMORIAL INSTITUTE OF DENTAL SCIENCES was founded in 1985 by Nitte Education Trust. The objective of the institute is to make available up-to-date training facilities so as to produce expert dental professionals as well as to help fulfill the growing healthcare requirements of the country. The college provides Graduate, Postgraduate & Doctoral training facilities. The institution is a constituent unit of the Nitte University.
For direct admission in A B SHETTY MEMORIAL INSTITUTE OF DENTAL SCIENCES please call at 9606323623
A B SHETTY MEMORIAL INSTITUTE OF DENTAL SCIENCES is among the better equipped dental colleges the country has. All the departments are provided with state-of-the-art diagnostic & research equipments. The commitment of the institute is to maintain the highest standards that pervade all the aspects of dentistry regardless of the cost or effort involved. The college strives constantly to upgrade of its capabilities by taking part in exchange programmes with both national and international institutions.
The institution is ranked 6th by the WEEK magazine among the private dental colleges of India and it is ranked 13th by the TIME Magazine
AB Shetty Institute of Dental Sciences is well equipped with spacious classrooms, hi-tech laboratories, top class cafeteria, banking facilities, transportation, computer lab and library.
Under Graduate Programs:
- BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
- MDS (Master of Dental Surgery)
- Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Oral Medicine and Radiology
- Orthodontics and Dentofacial orthopaedics
- Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry
- Prosthetics with Crown and Bridge
- Oral Pathology and Microbiology
- Certificate course in Basic Oral Implantology
Admission in A B SHETTY MEMORIAL INSTITUTE OF DENTAL SCIENCES
A B SHETTY MEMORIAL INSTITUTE OF DENTAL SCIENCES is recognized by the Dental Council of India and it forms a constituent unit of Nitte University.
- Candidates should have secured a pass in the 12th standard or any other equivalent examination that is approved by the Nitte University with PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) as optional subjects and English as a compulsory language with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of the optional subjects.
- Candidates must have completed 17 years of age as on December 31 of the year of admission.
- The minimum qualification required for admission to the postgraduate program is a BDS degree or an equivalent degree that is recognized by the Nitte University and the Dental Council of India. Management quota admission in A B SHETTY MEMORIAL INSTITUTE OF DENTAL SCIENCES is also solicited.
- Students are requested to submit the fees for the form and apply through proper channel. Fee structure of quota admission in A B SHETTY MEMORIAL INSTITUTE OF DENTAL SCIENCES also listed in the official website.
Admission in A B SHETTY MEMORIAL INSTITUTE OF DENTAL SCIENCES now open, and for further details call at +91 9606323623